5 quotes about london

5 quotes about london


“A man may learn from his Bible to be a more thorough gentleman than if he had been brought up in all the drawing-rooms in London.” -  Charles Kingsley


I used to stay up all night playing 'Resident Evil 2,' and it wouldn't stop until the sun came up. Then I'd walk outside at dawn's first light, looking at the empty streets of London, and it was like life imitating art. It felt like I'd stepped into an actual zombie apocalypse.” -  Edgar Wright 



Putting on my legs is like putting on my shoes. I understand that's how some people might think differently, but I hope that in London, their perceptions open up.” -  Oscar Pistorius 



London is a fantastic creator of jobs - but many of these jobs are going to people who don't originate in this country.” -  Boris Johnson 



I have been interested in fashion since I was a kid. Then I lived in London, where it was more about costume and a personal statement of who you are than about fashion.” -  Zaha Hadid